Wafi Media is seeking to fill an Administrative Assistant position.
This person will primarily provide direct support to the Project Managers, including but not limited to scheduling, presentations, database management, and writing meeting minutes. Must have a strong ability to work independently.
This role offers the intern a great hands-on experience with an established team who’s mission is to promote, advance, inspire, and advocate for The Latin Community and diversity in media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides support to the organization’s leadership with tasks related to development, office management, human resources, and scheduling
- Assist in managing busy schedules and coordinate meetings on a regular basis
- Collect and organize important information from staff
- Engage directly with partners, sponsors, and vendors
- Receive and handle confidential documents and legal documents
- Prepare correspondence and presentations as required
- Answer telephone, screen calls and manage messages
- Special projects related to development, fundraising, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary
- Minimum availability of three days per week
- Must be proactive and take initiative, requiring minimal supervision on day-to-day tasks
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced and demanding professional environment
- Exceptional time management and ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle a high volume of multi-faceted projects and tasks to address various departmental needs
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external correspondence
- Must be well organized, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to manage various types of people
- Should be resourceful/a self-starter
- Must maintain a high level of professionalism and maintain confidentiality, as this position represents a high level of management
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry is a plus
- Must have (Slack, Trello, Zoom)
Job Type: Internship/Volunteer
Experience: Non Required
Work Location: Fully Remote
Work Hours: Minimum 5 hours per week (flexible times)
Internship Compensation: College Credit (must be approved by your college) or Job Experience Training
Company’s website: www.todowafi.com
Company’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/todowafi/