Wafi Media is seeking to fill a Content Creator position.
As the Content Creator Team Member, you’ll brainstorm and pitch content ideas by researching diverse series and social media trends for the latin Community. We’re looking for a creative, social media savvy marketer who understands how to craft entertaining ideas. You will work with various teams to execute daily media. This role offers the intern a great hands-on experience with an established team who’s mission is to promote, advance, inspire, and advocate for The Latin Community and diversity in media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends, memes and viral hashtags to pitch content ideas and campaigns with our Creative Team
- Research to identify viral-potential moments
- Assist the Content Manager with administrative duties such as content review, organizing digital assets.
- Update and track multiple content creation schedules to ensure timely delivery of creative assets
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Minimum availability of three days per week
- You must be knowledgeable about social media platforms from the brand perspective, including (but not limited to) TikTok and YouTube.
- You can work in a fast-paced startup environment and execute multiple projects with enthusiasm and attention to detail.
- Bonus if you have experience with Photoshop and/or video editing.
- Must have (Slack, Trello, Zoom)
Job Type: Internship/Volunteer
Experience: Non Required
Work Location: Fully Remote
Work Hours: Minimum 5 hours per week (flexible times)
Internship Compensation: College Credit (must be approved by your college) or Job Experience Training
Company’s website: www.todowafi.com
Company’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/todowafi/